Conditions We TreatMental Health Conditions, Addiction Disorders, Co-Occurring Disorders
Overview and Facts
Changing People's Lives.® Together.
Springstone is a leading provider of high-quality behavioral health services in numerous markets throughout the United States. We offer behavioral health services across a broad continuum of care, including specialized programs for children, adolescents and active-duty military, veterans and first responders.
- Engage with patients, families, employees, communities, healthcare providers, and health insurers to increase access to behavioral healthcare
- Provide a continuum of care that delivers the right care, in the right place, at the right time, at the right cost
- Partner to integrate behavioral and medical healthcare to improve the health of populations and reduce the per capita cost of healthcare
- Be nationally known for providing high quality, consistent, evidence-based, and innovative care
- Decrease suicide rates, decrease addiction-related deaths, reverse the decline in life expectancy, and improve productivity in the communities we serve
- Destigmatize mental illness and addiction, which are conditions that transcend race, gender, age, and socioeconomic class
A Look Inside our Network of Care
Limestone Health is a network of Indiana-based outpatient clinics providing methadone maintenance treatment and counseling services
Inpatient Behavioral Health Facilities
Springstone currently owns and operates 18 inpatient behavioral healthcare facilities in 9 states
34 locations offering outpatient mental health and rehab services.
What We Do
Populations We ServeAdult, Geriatric Child/Adolescent, Military
Services We OfferInpatient and Outpatient, Mental Health Treatment, Substance Abuse and Specialized Programs
ProgrammingIndividual Group Therapy, Medication Management, Yoga, Pet Therapy, Art and Music Therapy
The Help for Heroes® Program
Help for Heroes is a dedicated treatment program designed to serve the mental health and substance abuse needs of active duty and retired military personnel, veterans, first responders, and other high-risk frontline professionals.